Its funny how you hear rappers talk about how they didn't have no help. Nobody thought they would make it nobody helped them when they needed but all in they're face when they made it. Hopefully one day ill make it and ill know exactly what they mean. Now that I am trying to produce something it seems like no one wants to help me out. People always want what comes next though. People always want the fame money and glory, but dont ever want to help you get there.
Whoever I reach out to ,and don't help I will never be mad at them but I will also never forget. I may have to do everything on my own just because. I want my mother to have what she deserve I want my big brother to take care of his children the way he should I want better. Fame is not what I am after to build wealth is what im after to be great to change the world to make a difference and music is just the best way to start.
No comments:
Post a Comment