Working on a dream pt2.
Today i have uploaded new music and I am very proud of my Accomplishments so far. Everything is moving at a great pace the link to my song is http://youtu.be/Ebcye5uulAU.
Warning it is Explicit but its a start the very first song i have ever recorded. I want to keep working on my craft while using less and less curse words. I want to really put metaphors in my raps and actually talk about something this is experimental at the moment. I will be creating more deep intellectual songs but for the time being party music is the option.
I want to appeal to all audiences first. Then I want to start working more deeper things, or should i do it the other way around what do you all think? Money seems like the thing we all chase but that's not what i am chasing. I am chasing paradise I want to be remembered for something.
You can keep up to date with me on Soundcloud.com at https://soundcloud.com/fatir-wez-nile One of the hardest things for me is marketing but I think I will leave that for the next blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment