Working on The Dream
For the past couple of months I have been working on that dream. Going to class everyday, getting things complete I even started working on music and it is all coming together. I am going to Oakland California right after school to go record and work on my craft . Then I am going to Los Angele's to work with my cousin she is a singer I like to sing and rap, but they have a 500- 1m dollar studio to work in and a lot of connections. So my dream is coming true i just have to keep working hard and don't stop looking forward.
Not only am i working on music Art is still my passion I have been working on my life drawing and trying to perfect my craft learning graphic design and digital drawing is another main focus of mine and trying to succeed at it is the one of my passions. Not only have i been working on my art and music craft I feel that I am getting better and better at it. I recently finished a song the other day and sent it to California immediately i got a call and they said they love the way i articulate and formulate my words and that I have a natural craft for hip hop.
That made me feel some type of way, and it made me feel like the sky is the limit and we have no limits to what we can do. If you can believe in something you do chances are someone else will believe in it to.
All we have to do as young entrepreneurs to focus on whats in front of us and to all ways look up when there are things holding you down.

No comments:
Post a Comment